Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Potty training stinks.....literally

I really hate the whole potty training process. In fact I loathe it. I have tried various approaches with each child trying my best to cater to there individual personality needs.

Then there is Ryder and this is how he feels about potty training......


And yes I absolutely feel the same way. Today we started the dreaded task and it was bad......REALLY bad. We didn't have any success. Not a one. Instead we went through about 15 pairs of underwear one that ended up in the trash. I don't do poop in underwear. I just don't.
I sat with him for an hour and a half in the bathroom and finally the teeniest tiniest pee happen. I celebrated big candy the works. So I let him leave the bathroom. Then what does the stinker do ....pee's on the floor. Such a little stinker.
At this point I would love to just throw a diaper on him but I am way more stubborn then him. Game on little boy game on.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: