Thursday, February 21, 2008

Being grumpy and potty training don't mix......

So I am pretty sure that I need to go back to bed and start the week ALL over. I know how lucky I am to live in wonderful So-Cal...but really what is with this weather.....it has been cold and rainy all week. Normally I love rain that was until I had a three year old. I might as well be committed. I can't take it anymore. And because we are not used to this kind of weather here in So-Cal every place that has anything to do inside is so crowded and crazy that I might as well stay home and try so desperately to tune out my children. I know how crazy this sounds to those who live in the snow...but really Noah is going to go crazy. To top it off I figured since we would be stuck in the house I thought it would be the perfect time to potty train Noah...well I think I just might let him wear diapers until he goes to kindergarden. I know what you are all thinking wait until they are ready...well he has been asking me for months to go on the potty....isn't that ready??? I have read all the signs and he does them all....and still I want more than anything to give up..I will even give his pacifier back if it meant it might be quiet for more than five minutes!! Jeff also starts busy season...luckily he hasn't started working late yet like he had thought but he does start working Saturday's, so I don't even have that to look forward to at this point. Well that is enough of my ranting I'm off to the potty....I am hoping by venting my grumpiness I can get it all out and on with life!!!

4 comments:

karin said...

I am so sorry that you are stuck inside. We went to Target and to Katie's new apartment, it is overcast but not raining (YEAH).

Maybe Noah will get used to being inside and will be great by Saturday.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

Hello!!! How are things going?!?! We are so glad you "found" us on the blogging world!--Josh & Kiera

Darci said...

It is always so great to get it all out and then you feel better. Don't worry I feel the same, I want to get out and go to Disneyland and at the first hint of sun we are going!!!

Ken Rath said...

Alright, alright since I'm so good at the whole potty training thing I will just charge you $500 to potty train Noah...That is a bargain if you think about it. Ha Ha Ha! You know that I am no expert,but if I was I would do it for free. He'll be great soon enough...maybe even by the time it gets sunny again!=)